Video Transcription: Dragonhawk Mast Tour Review
We’ve got the dragon Hawk, mass tour rotary pen. Um, so yeah, let’s open it up and take a look Cause its sort like a little magnet on the tip of the box. We’ve got the battery and we’ve got The actual part of the machine. Now the thing that I love about this thing straight away have charge. Yep. Cool. Got some charge. Sweet. What? So we’ve got a clip cord, uh, if we want to,
So you can actually use this. Um, you can add a clip cord to the machine, so you don’t have to use this wireless, but I’ll personally, I wouldn’t really use this. I would just much rather go for wireless. Um, you’re better off just making sure this is charged before every tattoo that you do. Um, I love how the button super easy. You, you just hold down and press it. Um, on other machines like the, um, the CNC, um, the button’s kinda really hard to press sort of hurts your thumb a bit. So, um, that’s cool. And it’s really, it’s really simple. This is, uh, you can’t adjust the stroke on this, uh, and it’s, it’s a fixed, uh, 3.5 millimeter stroke. So it’s like an all round machine. Good for lining packing shading. You can do a bit of everything. Uh, it is a bit difficult to align with, uh, when you get up to the thicker liners, like the, uh, you know, the nines, the, the fourteens and things like that, but anything up to, you know, like a seven line is easy, uh, with this, uh, you can do a nine, but any, anything above a nine starts to get a bit difficult.
Dragonhawk Mast Tour Pro Black
The Mast Tour Pro rotary tattoo pen machine is a durable machine with a pen-like design. Flexible and lightweight for every style it gently and smoothly transfers ink to skin suitable for all skin types.
Compatible with Universal Tattoo/PMU Cartridges.
Mast Tour Pro Tattoo Rotary Pen
The Beveace Tattoo Pen hasn’t managed to perform well enough to earn a place in any Tattoo Machine roundups conducted by sources that do their own, high-quality, hands-on testing. That alone makes it a hard product to recommend.
Taking a look at the Mast Tour Pro Tattoo Rotary Pen, we found that it hasn’t managed to perform well enough to earn a spot in any Tattoo Machine roundups done by sources that conduct their own, high-quality, hands-on testing. That alone makes it difficult to recommend.
As a last step, we wanted to do a head-to-head Beveace Tattoo Pen vs. Mast Tour Pro Tattoo Rotary Pen comparison of their review performance but, unfortunately, weren’t able to find any review ratings on either product.
Recommended Reading: Nearest Tattoo And Piercing Shop
Dragonhawk Mast Tour Wireless Tattoo Kit Dragonhawk Professional Tattoo Pen With Replacement Battery Wjx Cartridges
- Attention. You should use adapter 5-8V, cannot use higher voltage
- Mast Tour tattoo machine is our brand smallest machine that could be bagging very easily. This tattoo machine made for traveling and needs to place easy by tattoo artists.
- Package include 1pc Mast Tour Machine, 2pcs Mast Battery, 20pcs Cartridges. Cartridges 1205RL, 1207RL, 1005RL, 1009RL, 1007M, 1009RM, 1011RM, 1209HRL, 1213RM, 1215RM each 2pcs
- This rotary tattoo machine simple, classic, and the most suitable machine for precise line work, black and grey shading, solid color packing. Gives a possibility to pack faster, more quality, and less trauma. The perfect tool for tattoo artists LED light working.
- This tattoo machine frame part is separate from the grip. Clean the tattoo machine frame easily. And the grip is autoclavable. A seamless frame that protects the inside of the machine. Lightweight easy control.
- Premium components. it can be connected to a power supply using an RCA cord. Package includes one Mast Tour rotary tattoo machine and Dragonhawk RCA cord
- Its compatible with all universal cartridges, including Cheyenne
Looking For A Tattoo Apprenticeship
Tattooing 101’s Artist Accelerator 90 day program is the closest thing to a real apprenticeship
- 500 video modules
*Price at time of publishing
If youre a beginner on a budget, this machine is a great choice. You dont need to know anything about tattooing in advance to set it up, and you can practice lining, shading, and packing without having to purchase another machine.
Recommended Reading: Aspercreme With Lidocaine For Tattoos