Critical Tattoo Power Supply Atom
Silver ATOM® Tattoo Power Supply by Critical
Sold to Professionals Only.
The Atom Power Supply is a versatile and user-friendly power supply that is compatible with all coil and rotary machines. This power supply features an easy to use control knob that doubles as the on/off switch and mode adjustment. The same knob is also used to easily adjust the voltage by turning clockwise or counter-clockwise to increase or decrease the voltage. It features a unique voltage indicator that changes color according to its setting, which ranges from 1.5v up to 17v.
The Atom Power Supply has 1/4 mono jack inputs for standard RCA clipcords and foot pedals if desired . It has two foot pedal modes maintained and momentary and also features a jump-start mode for rotary tattoo machines.
Built-in magnets and silicone grips allow this power supply to be used on a variety of surfaces. The Atom Power Supply has a fully machined anodized aluminum housing and is available in Black or Silver. This listing is for the Atom Power Supply in Black.
- Rated 4.60 out of 5$317.99
Critical Atom X Power Supply
The rating of this product is 0 out of 5
- Precision Regulated Set Point Voltage: 017vdc
- Compatible with all coil and rotary machines
- User-friendly on/off button, dual voltage preset buttons, and voltage readout screen
- Non-volatile memory ensures voltage presets are maintained even when power is removed
- 0.1 volt adjustment resolution
- Two foot pedal modes maintained or momentary
- Jumpstart mode enabled for hard starting machines
- Universal input
- 1/4 mono jack inputs for standard clip cord and foot pedal
- CNC-machined anodized aluminum housing
- Built-in neodymium magnets for strong hold
- Built-in short circuit protection
Critical Atom Power Supply
The latest in power density!!! Color / voltage relationship, Momentary and maintained pedal modes, Pedal override button . Anodized, precision machined aluminium and strong magnets for quick attachment.
– Compatible with all coil and rotary machines.- Built in magnets and grippy silicone for use on a variety of surfaces- Simple push/Rotary control to turn on/off output and to change voltage – Color indicates voltage – Maintained or momentary foot pedal modes- Jump start enabled for hard starting rotaries- Fully machined, Anodized Aluminum housing ? available in silver or black- Dimensions: 1 3/4? height, 2 7/8? diameter, 6.4 oz weight- Comprehensive 2 year manufacturers warranty- Includes: Atom power supply and power adapter
Recommended Reading: Laser Tattoo Removal Dark Skin
Tattoo Power Supplies And Universal Batteries From Critical Tattoo
The worldwide known tattoo accessories manufacturer Critical Tattoo offers you practical solutions for your daily work with elegant and innovative equipment.
You will find power supplies controlled via rotary knob, touch surface or synchronized with e.g. the wireless CXP19 foot switch well sorted in our shop. The Critical Atom XR, Atom X or Atom are round power packs – the Critical models XRR, XR, XRD are each equipped with magnetic holders and are available in rectangular format. Please refer to the relevant product descriptions for more information. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or e-mail.
With the Critical Universal Battery, you have a concentrated charge of power at your disposal. The battery, which is compatible with most Rotary tattoo machines, supplies you with power for up to 10 hours. Available individually or in the Critical Bundle, which consists of 2 batteries and the Universal Battery Dock.
Critical Tattoo Power Supply Units
Critical Tattoo Power Supply Units – Each of our Critical tattoo power supply options is designed to be mounted to a work surface using a universal mount. The mounts are supplied with magnets that allow you to attach your Critical tattoo power supply to either the top or side of your work surface. Alternatively, you can remove the magnets and mount your critical power supply with screws.Critical Tattoo is located in Carson City, Nevada, a half hour from Reno and Lake Tahoe. The company was founded in 2005 with the primary goal of developing high-end solutions and maintaining a high degree of repeatability with everything they manufacture, which includes tattoo power supplies, foot pedals, and handmade tattoo machines.
Read Also: Can You Get Laser Hair Removal Over A Tattoo